29 April 2021: 9.30 - 17.00 hrs
Brokerage Event on
Digital & Industrial Technologies,
Mobility, OITB &
Inspiring plenary sessions and targeted 1:1 meetings promises new European cooperation and proposals.
The match-making event brings together stakeholders from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate European funded projects.
1. Digital and Industrial Technologies & Mobility in Horizon Europe:
- Quantum computing
2. Open Innovation Test Beds (OITBs) on
3. M-ERA.NET 2021
Why you should participate
- Learn first-hand from the European Commission about Horizon Europe;
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperations with representatives of other European universities, research organisations and companies;
- Exchange ideas in the frame of pre-arranged meeting;
- Find the right project partners in order to turn your project idea into a successful proposal!
How to participate
The completion of a qualified, detailed profile on this online platform is a requirement for active participation. Once activated, your profile will be visible for other activated participants. From then on, will you be able to contact other participants and to find potential project partners who match your requirements.
Some hints on how to write a convincing profile:
- Information is key to successful meetings: The more profile boxes you fill in, the better - it improves your chances of attending relevant and successful meetings.
- Choose the call topics you are interested in.
From then on, you will be able to select the topics you are interested in (this is also a requirement for participation) and then start a detailed search for suitable project partners also interested in the concrete topics you will have chosen.
(Please note that this event will concentrate on 2021 Horizon Europe calls.
For further calls, please visit our partner Brokerage Event on 11 May 2021: https://kets2021.b2match.io/home).
- As concise as possible, as long as necessary: Try to find a good average length for your profile.
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
Please click here for the preliminary agenda.
- 28.04.2021: Deadline for registration
- 28.04.2021: Deadline for meeting selection
Please note that there is only a limited number of places available for this event. An early registration is therefore strongly recommended. In the interest of all participants, the organizers will endeavour to bring together a group of international participants with completed profiles. Therefore, if necessary, the organizers reserve the right not to consider some individual registrations.
This event is supported by the
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
About Horizon Europe
Horizon Europe – the EU's new framework programme for research and innovation – was launched on 1 January 2021. It provides around 95 billion euros until the end of 2027, making it the world's largest programme of its kind. Europe wants to accelerate the green and digital transformation and Horizon Europe is intended to make an important contribution to this strategic goal.